hey guys,
I would like to use this blog space to put across my views on Software Architecture, the way I see it, the way I perceive it and the way I use it. In this post, well i guess i should talk a lil about myself. I work for a small firm (well should say a tiny firm) called PredictionSystems Inc. Dont ask me what we predict, because from the day i started working for this company, the company made a policy decision to at least stop predicting personnel (well they learnt it the hard way..by predicting me to be the best thing that could have happened to the company).
I was treated as if I was the Special One ala Mourinho (for English Premier League ignorants Former Chelsea Manager), waiting in the wilderness to turn this company into a MNC overnight. Well I almost met the same fate as Mr. Mourinho, but my some special grace i am still with prediction systems doing some thing i love doing, building software systems.
Guys, this was a prelude sortaah thing....please go through the website before you catch up with my next post ..
www.visisoft.us
This is subsidiary of the company for which i work..the website is not an eye candy but tell you what just go through some of the documents and i bet that it has some neat geeky stuff..that would grab the attention of your eyeballs and prolly..rake up some neurons as well.
i ll cach you guys soon....
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment